- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove white bit from chicken tenders!
- Dust the chicken tenders in seasoned flour.
- Dip in beaten egg.
- Mix the panko and Parmesan together and coat the chicken pieces well.
- Heat 2 tbs of vegetable oil in an oven proof frying pan and add the chicken pieces and shallow fry on each side until golden brown but not cooked through.
- Place pan in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite sauce, I'd suggest marinara but my guys wanted more parmesan dressing!
Trust me: Get a block of fresh Parmigiano Reggiano to keep in the fridge and grate at will. It lasts forever and you can use the rinds to flavor soups & stews. The dried stuff in the plastic tubs should really be outlawed.